The Event Trigger digital Signage System offers powerful and high-performance in-store marketing for retail chain or stand alone stores with centralized content management. This solution will reduce overhead and increase sales by updating the contents frequently.
The Event Trigger Signage System SA1008 features 8, 16 or 32 trigger input ports to activate correlating content to display on a touch screen. When receiving the signals triggered by customer-product interaction, the WebDT SA1008 powers the display with pertinent interactive content. The result is enhanced customer experience at the store level and products that stand out from the crowd. The SA1008 equips a powerful and high-performance processor in a compact and robust package. The reliable hardware together with an innovative and exclusive server software suite facilitates the creation of a unique and powerful communications medium that offers unparalleled opportunities to capture the customer’s attention at key decision-making locations.
- Trigger ports provided to activate selected content to display on screen; up to 32 different items can be linked
- Works with 3.5mm (1/8”) mono TRS plug (two-conductor unbalanced mono)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded operating system
- Intuitive, web-based remote content and device administration
- Compact size for ease in installation and mounting
- Fanless, free of moving parts
- Optional wireless networking
- Support for numerous media formats(e.g., images, videos, Flash, URL, RSS, PowerPoint)
- Real-time or scheduled content playback
- Flexible screen layout options with multiple zones and layers
- Automatic content download recovery
- VESA-compliant mounting
- Customized Software