Networked Video wall Solution (upto 16 screens)
The MSA1600 Multi Screen Appliance powers multiple screens for digital signage video wall applications. Featuring the powerful and energy-efficient Intel® Quad Core™ processor, the MS1600 includes the latest graphics technology with up to 16 DVI connectors for high-quality video and optimal display experience. Combined with the industry-leading Content Manager Software, one MSA1600 is capable of driving dynamic content on up to 16 screens, while communicating with the server for continuous updates. These screens can be configured into one large video wall or they can be spread out to serve separate areas. Each screen has the ability to deliver up to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution on each screen.
- Drives up to 16 screens; Full HD content supported on each screen
- Supports up to 7680 x 4320 Super Hi-Vision resolution, 16 times the pixel resolution of existing Full HD digital signage
- Up to 16 different zones of content for each display wall
- Content flexibility for image, fl ash and many multimedia file formats;
- stretched across multiple screens or played on a single screen
- Intuitive remote management with WebDT Content Manager software;manage up to 16 zones.
15 screen portrait mode netwroked video wall
MS1600 Product Specs
Intel® Quad-Core™ i7, 2.8GHz
ATI FirePro Multiview™
250GB SATA HDD
Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7
7680 x 4320 for 4 x 4 digital signage array (Max. resolution 1920 x 1080 per display)
Dual 10/ 100/ 1000Mb BaseT LAN; Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (optional)
4, 8, 12 or 16 mini-DisplayPort outputs (including mini DP-to-DP cables)
2 (Keyboard or Mouse)
8( 3.5mm phone jack x 6; digital output x 2 )
2 Gigabit LAN
2 RJ45 connector
WLAN (Optional via internal PCI-Express slot or external USB)
* NOTE: The exact placement of ports may vary.
Mechanical and Environmental
Middle: 2 (80 x 25 mm) / Rear: 1 (97 mm)
Aluminum + steel
Dimensions (H x W x D)
88.2 x 482.6 x 431(mm)/ 3.5 x 19 x 17(in )
Operation: 0°C – 40°C; Storage: -20°C – 60°C
5% – 95% non-condensing
HDMI Video Capture Card
Video capture card with HDMI, component, composite and S-video inputs.
*The content input with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) will not be supported.
* Specs subject to change without notice